Besides a better layout (thanks to @louis88), the following things were improved:
- witness information added
- curation information about a post is available
- claim account costs were added
Witness information are available under
Besides the information from the api, the rank and the estimated time for producing the next block (only for witness with rank below 20) are shown:
https://beempy.com/curation/<authorperm>, curation information are displayed.
When the post reward has not paid out yet, the shown values are pending and can be changing.
- Voting time is the time in minutes since post creation
- Vote is the given vote value in SBD
- Early vote loss shows the amount of the vote which is removed when voting earlier than 15 minutes
- Curation is the pending curation reward
- Performance is the returned curation reward in relation to the given vote
claim account costs are now shown under https://beempy.com/resource_costs