Both are planed to be combined into a dual blockchain system called Binary-Chain. The advantages are that the transaction times for VRC and VRM are reduced and both can be swaped into each other.
VRC has an inovative Proof-of-Stake-Time (POST) proof, by which the VRC-wallet has to be actively open and set to stacking. The used algorithm eleminates the ‘nothing-at-stake’ fork attack vector. The ‘Rich rule’ problem of a Proof-of-Stake is also adressed by the nonlinear POST algorithm.
VRM has a Proof-of-Work-Time (POWT) proof with dynamic block time which is resistant to GPU and Asic mining.
There is also no maximum supply of coins and an inflation of 2% is aimed.
Link to the Whitepaper.
- Cipher - encrypted messaging system from one wallet to another
- User - decentralized user name system
- Artis -anonymous exchange between VRC and VRM
- Stratum - communication layer for paying at VISA and Mastercard terminals
- Gemini - merging of both blockchains into one wallet
- Mobile apps
I realy looking forward for 2018!