Currently merged issues for hardfork 0.20.0:
#define STEEM_HARDFORK_0_20__409 (STEEM_HARDFORK_0_20)
Potential unexpected behavior while calculating median feed? #409
- no impact, assert is added to assure correct entering of price feed by witnesses
Flexible witness parameter operation #1620
- minor impact: creates a new api function for allowing witnesses to set one parameter instead of all at once.
Deprecate account_create_with_delegation_operation #1760
- medium impact: the account_create_with_delegation_operation will be removed. In HF 20, it is possible to create a new account by paying STEEM and there will be a limited possibility to create a new account for 0 STEEM (Discount Account Creation.
(Remove ?) vote dust threshold #1764
- medium impact: This change reduces all casted votes by around 1.23 SP. With the current implementation, 2.46 SP are needed to cast a successful vote. This change will strongly reduce the effectiveness of small account vote accounts.
if( db.has_hardfork( STEEM_HARDFORK_0_20__1764 ) )
info->abs_rshares -= STEEM_VOTE_DUST_THRESHOLD;
info->abs_rshares = std::max( int64_t(0), info->abs_rshares );
if( db.has_hardfork( STEEM_HARDFORK_0_14__259 ) )
FC_ASSERT( info->abs_rshares > STEEM_VOTE_DUST_THRESHOLD || vote_weight == 0, "Voting weight is too small, please accumulate more voting power or steem power." );
Witness Parameter: Daily Discounted Account Limit #1765
- medium impact: witnesses can control how many accounts can be created for 0 STEEM each day.
Temp Account Creation Recovery Account #1782
- minor impact: Accounts created by
STEEM_TEMP_ACCOUNTwill not have a recovery_account anymore
Move sufficient balance checks to adjust_balance #1811
- no impact: adds assert checks to assure all balances are not negative
Change assert() in database::match() to FC_ASSERT() #1815
- no impact: code cleanup
Remove challenging authorities #1848
- state: merged
- no impact, this change is a code clean up, challenging authorities were never implemented
removal of 20s comment limit #2019
- medium impact: comment interval is reduced to 3s. (Post interval remains at 5 minutes)
Possible reward pool gaming by cycling delegations #2428
- medium impact: The delegation return period is increased from 7 days to 10 days.
Block size can eclipse p2p max message size. # 1655
- state: soft fork changes merged
- no impact: creates a new maximum block size boundary (2 MB)
Revert Modified Account Creation Fee #1761
- the account creation fee, which is specified by the witnesses, will be the true creation fee (30x removed)
Lost curation rewards from the reverse auction should go back to rewards pool #1877
- major impact: lost curation rewards (voting within the first 30 minutes /15 minutes on HF20) will not go to the author anymore, it will go back to the rewards pool instead.
Reduce reverse auction time #1878
- major impact: The vote curation penalty window is reduced from 30 minutes to 15 minutes
There are 12 further issues on the to-do list, which I will not list here. You can find them here https://github.com/steemit/steem/projects/3: