beem has now a first and simple version for a CLI script, called
beempy. I pushed beem to conda-forge. The coverage could be increased to 79.4%. The current version is 0.19.9.
You can find the github here: https://github.com/holgern/beem.
beem has now its own feedstock: https://github.com/conda-forge/beem-feedstock. I successfully pushed a pull request.
It can now be installed by
conda install beem on every miniconda/anaconda environment. You only need to enable the conda-forge channel first:
conda config --add channels conda-forge
I started to work on a cli tool for beem. I’m using click. I will try to add all commands which are available withing steempy from steem-python.
I worked also on the unit tests. At the moment, 178 unit tests are available.
- to_bytes() is reverted back to
- py23_bytes added
- isinstance for strings and integer corrected
- super() made compatible with python 2
- allow and disallow moved from the steem to the account class
- small improvements
- get_votes added
- Doku improved
- bug fixes
- printAsTable added
- getPostingKeyForAccount added
- test_vote added
- test_testnet added
- test_py23 added
- CLI added with following commands:
- Unit tests for CLI added
- sp vp properties added
- print_info improved
- reputation -> get_reputation
- voting_power -> get_voting_power
- steem_power -> get_steem_power
- precision option removed
- balance -> get_balance
- set, config createwallet, walletinfo, addkey, listkeys, listaccounts and changewalletpasswordphrase added
- create_account_with_delegate added
- Unit tests fixed for STEEM-style encrypted memos
- Memo encryption and decryption fixed
Posted on Utopian.io - Rewarding Open Source Contributors